Complaint Review: EMC Mortgage Corp.

• Submitted: Sat, May 31, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, May 31, 2008

• Reported By:Whiteville Tennessee
EMC Mortgage Corp.
2780 Lake Vista Drive Lewisville, Texas U.S.A.

EMC Mortgage Corp. They do not want to help. They are breaking the LAW!! Lewisville Texas

They will not return my calls about my loan, they are Rude & they will not corporate with my bank that I am trying to refinance the loan from the DEVIL (EMC). They are the worst, most unprofessional company I have ever seen, I do not see how these people can sleep at night knowing that we are screwing up familys and lives!

I hope that American's will band together and lets do Justus. (Supreme Court)!

Whiteville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2008 08:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMC-Mortgage-Corp/Lewisville-Texas-75067/EMC-Mortgage-Corp-They-do-not-want-to-help-They-are-breaking-the-LAW-Lewisville-Texas-336108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMC Mortgage Corp.