Complaint Review: EMC Mortgage Corp

• Reported By:Walnut Iowa
EMC Mortgage Corp
Lewisville, Texas U.S.A.

EMC Mortgage Corp Run around on loan modification Irvington Lewisville Texas

We have been struggling with EMC for almost two years now. We got behind on our house payments and had to be put on a repayment plan.

First their system somehow kicked us out of the repayment plan. Then it happened again but they kept taking our payments out. So I never knew we were out of the repayment plan. So in the mean while it is getting reported to credit bureau that we are behind.

I have requested lots of documents that I have never received because I have made payments that have disappeared into thin air.

Then I heard of the modification plan. Have been trying for four months to get a modification! It is always a different story each time I call about why it hasn't happened yet.

The people who I have talked to have literally laughed at me because I get so upset that they won't help us. This is our home and our credit. They are awful people.

We still haven't gotten the modification and the extra money on our payments is killing us. I can't believe that Obama's plan to help people is so hard to get.

I would love some help with finding out what is going on with in that company but can't afford a lawyer. So if help is out there, please let us know.

Amy A
Walnut, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/22/2009 11:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMC-Mortgage-Corp/Lewisville-Texas/EMC-Mortgage-Corp-Run-around-on-loan-modification-Irvington-Lewisville-Texas-463662. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMC Mortgage Corp