Complaint Review: EMC Mortgage Corporation

• Updated: Fri, September 18, 2009

• Reported By: NBT — Clearwater Florida USA
EMC Mortgage Corporation
P.O. Box 619063 Dallas, Texas United States of America

EMC Mortgage Corporation ,emcmortgageservicing.com EMC Mortgage P.O. Box 293150 Lewisville, TX 75029-3150 J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. 1-800 695-3485 Company sent us refinance paperwork, we sent all of it in. Told to wait on payment, and loan officer will contact. Hear nothing, now non-stop harassment, and no help. Clearwater, Florida

* : We Can Relate

EMC mortgage is a mess. In Jan. I contacted EMC regarding refinancing our current Mortgage with them, due to an unfortunate incident with my wife that has left her permanently disabled..this has cost us 70K a year. Since we had no problem paying our mortgage, and now that there were numerous "programs" out there to take advantage of a lower interest rate mortgage, we wanted to refinance. We were immediatly told no, and there were no current programs to take advantage of.

We waited for the Govt restructuring, bailout monies, and contacted EMC in April to see if we now qualified for a fixed rate at a lower APR. A few weeks later paperwork arrived for us to fill out, and fax, which was done in a timely manner. We were also contacted, and informed that this process will take 30 to 90 days to complete, make no payment, and a representative will be in touch. We held the mortgage payment as instructed, and within 2 days of "late" the phone starts ringing. Despite providing the prior information, instructions, the collector insisted in payment. I signed up to EMC online payment account, and a payment was made for the mortgage balance. Again we hear nothing of the remodification. SO, (as instructed) I hold back the next month payment...sure enough, the phone starts ringing...I ask about the modification, and all the caller is concerned about is payment. Made online witout incident. Multiple calls to EMC about the modification provided nothing, just the runaround.

The ONLY time I hear from EMC is when I hold payment, and this is getting tiresome to restructure the loan, paperwork was filed over 4 months ago, and no contact from a loan modification specialist.

This is sub par business, and we have grown tired of the runaround from these people....they call at night, weekends, early morning, and so on, with no attempt to resolve our initial querry to restructure our current loan with them.

WARNING: Do our business elsewhere if your looking for a Mortgage Company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2009 06:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMC-Mortgage-Corporation/Dallas-Texas-75261-4765/EMC-Mortgage-Corporation-emcmortgageservicingcomEMC-MortgagePO-Box-293150Lewisv-480293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMC Mortgage Corporation

#1

We Can Relate

AUTHOR: DJ Stressed out ! - (USA)

Sir I'm sorry to hear of your situation and especially the misfortune with your wife's health. We here in Va. are experiencing similiar crude dealings with EMC as well. I apply for help with the govt.plan based on my situation which I have been furloughed once and laid off twice in the last 8 months. I was denied after waiting for over 3 months for this program and 2 plus yeasrs of other pointless so called plans.

I think they're just trying to get all they can get out of you with no intention of helpin out. After all, how do we even know that Chase or EMC even submitted our paperwork to the govt? I'm suggesting everyone have to get their local officials involve to include congressman. Iwish you and your wiife well. Lean on God, Take care