Complaint Review: EMC Mortgage Corporation

• Submitted: Thu, January 08, 2009
  • Updated: Thu, January 08, 2009

• Reported By:Detroit Michigan
EMC Mortgage Corporation
Post Office Box 660753 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

EMC Mortgage Corporation This company does give standard information requested regarding my account. Inaccurate balance, No updated statements, telephones calls not returned. Dallas Texas

*Author of original report: EMC Mortgage Corporation

I appreciate The Rip Off Report, however, I need someone to actually investigate EMC Mortgage Corporation. EMC is not operating their business legitimately. For years, I have made many attempts and I can not get a telephone call returned. I have asked for an updated statement, can't get that. In the meantime, They are reporting wrong information to my credit report. My most recent phone call to them was 1/5/09. They have not returned my call as usual.

I really need persons to join me in a class action law suit against EMC, or a Representative from Rip Off to investigate EMC for me. I don't know how Rip Off works other than reporting crooked business. But, I will appreciate any help to guide me and tell me what I can do.

John
Detroit, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2009 05:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMC-Mortgage-Corporation/Dallas-Texas-75266-0753/EMC-Mortgage-Corporation-This-company-does-give-standard-information-requested-regarding-m-409794. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMC Mortgage Corporation

EMC Mortgage Corporation

AUTHOR: John dail - (U.S.A.)

I have notice there are many other people who have been victimized by EMC Mortgage Corporation. My question is since there is so many people complaining about this company. Why has there not been an investigation or a class action law suit filed on this company?

I wish Rip Off would bring all the people together who has done business with EMC and have not been satisfied. I would like to speak to those persons because we share the same complaint.

All of us can not be wrong about this company. Please allow my report to be read by your viewers. I would like to contact some of these people but there email address or contact info is not revealed.

Me or my daughter is anxious to speak to someone.

Thank you in advance for your help and consideration.