Complaint Review: EMC Mortgage Corporation

• Submitted: Wed, September 22, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, September 22, 2004

• Reported By:Downey California
EMC Mortgage Corporation
909 Hidden Ridge Drive Ste 200 Irving, Texas U.S.A.

EMC Mortgage Corporation New Customer of EMC Mortgage Corporation Ripoff Irving Texas

Can anyone please help me find out or who to go to if and when EMC starts ripping me off. I just had my loan sold to them and I am reading all this stuff abouth them.

I live in Southern California and I am afraid that I am going to get ripped off by this company. Please send me all info so I can fight them if I have to.

Thanks

John
Downey, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2004 11:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMC-Mortgage-Corporation/Irving-Texas-75038/EMC-Mortgage-Corporation-New-Customer-of-EMC-Mortgage-Corporation-Ripoff-Irving-Texas-109710. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMC Mortgage Corporation