Complaint Review: EMC Mortgage Corporation

• Submitted: Wed, July 09, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 09, 2008

• Reported By:jeffersonville New York
EMC Mortgage Corporation
800 State Highway 121 Bypass Lewisvile, Texas U.S.A.

EMC Mortgage Corporation trying to get my home into foreclosure Lewisvile Texas

I Made a payment by phone, was given confirmation number, next month made payment by check. I then get a letter in mail my house is up for foreclosure. Called they saw where i made payment by phone but never deducted from my account. Next week recieve uncashed check. Call they put me on re-payment plan and add $1500 for lawyer fees and i have to go directly to western-union. Next week get another foreclosure letter, they didn't accept my western-union. I then have to go to western-union where they were in amazement over the fact that they had to pay back my money and then re-send it to them again, signing an agreement for next payment to be made on July 15, 2008. Get letter today house is in foreclosure for not making payment on June 30 you have 5 days to do so. I Call oh so sorry forgot to change date and be sure to send certified check or western-union, i said no one told me to do this, so your telling me if i didn't talk to you and would of sent check i would be in foreclosure again! Oh sorry you were suppose to be notified of that. Please help before I have a nervous break-down.

Laura
jeffersonville, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/09/2008 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMC-Mortgage-Corporation/Lewisvile-Texas-75029/EMC-Mortgage-Corporation-trying-to-get-my-home-into-foreclosure-Lewisvile-Texas-349134. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMC Mortgage Corporation