Complaint Review: EMC Mortgage Corporation

• Submitted: Tue, April 15, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 10, 2009

• Reported By:Stony Point North Carolina
EMC Mortgage Corporation
P.O. Box 293150 Lewisville, Texas U.S.A.

EMC Mortgage Corporation EMC is ripping people off and I'm for one whom is ready to take ACTION!!!! Irving, Lewisville Texas

*Consumer Comment: Contact "The Director of Foreclosure" at EMC Mortgage

*Author of original report: I BEAT THE FORECLOSURE

I myself is a victim of mortgage servicing fraud and abuse with EMC predatory lending practices. I have been with this so called company for the past 8 long years. Its been an absolute nightmare ever since day one. After 6 mo. they had broken my contract and refused my monthly payment. Had to hire a lawyer and in addition also had to send an extra $200.00 with original payment. However, this is when it all began to start.

I paid into escrow for taxes and insurance. They paid my taxes and sometimes late however,they also paid taxes that didnt belong to me. Never recieving the money in return. EMC also didnt pay my own insurance and I was cancelled numerous of times. They then turned around and charged me for my own insurance and theres as well.They have put late payments and other fees. This is just a few things they have done..

Im fed up...Im wanting to file a class action suit with this company. My attorney has informed me to jump into one thats happening now however, I was told that I need to file in N.C. because thats where I reside at from another attorney whom was on the internet. Im not sure if thats true or not.

Melissa
Stony Point, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2008 04:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMC-Mortgage-Corporation/Lewisville-Texas-75029-3150/EMC-Mortgage-Corporation-EMC-is-ripping-people-off-and-Im-for-one-whom-is-ready-to-take-A-326342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMC Mortgage Corporation

Contact "The Director of Foreclosure" at EMC Mortgage

AUTHOR: Bobbkat - (U.S.A.)

EMC's Corporate Director of Forclosure is one Melissa Pirner, who offices at the Corporate Head quarters of EMC in Lewisville Texas- 800-723-3004

I BEAT THE FORECLOSURE

AUTHOR: Fed up - (U.S.A.)

EMC put me in foreclosure. My hearing was in Jan.2009. I beat it by myself.This is how you can to. Read all documents sent to you by their attorneys and sheriffs department. In my document it stated that I didnt send any written requests for info regarding a dispute or error involving my account within 2 yrs.. I had proof I did so. Also save all payment reciepts even if you missed a payment and can prove that EMC took your payment before and after your payment was missed.I also showed at the hearing that EMC owes me money due to escrow errors on their part for many years..The hearing officer thru the foreclosure suit OUT!!!!! In the meantime EMC is now refusing all payments Ive sent ever since..Thats o.k. I have proof ive made all payments thru my bank acct. and EMC refused and sent back. Im waiting to go to foreclosure again and this time I will file a countersuit.. GOOD LUCK to each and everyone of you and remember YOU ALL can do this without an attorney.I had an atty. he took my $2185.00 payment and he did absolutely NOTHING for it so I tell you dont waste your money. They work for the mortgage companies NOT YOU!!!! There is no reason why each of you cant speak for yourselves considering you each no your case better than an attorney does..USE YOU VOICE and it will be heard.GOOD LUCK.......