Complaint Review: EMC Mortgage Corporation

• Submitted: Mon, March 10, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, March 10, 2008

• Reported By:Concord Vermont
EMC Mortgage Corporation
www.emcmortgageservicing.com Lewisville, Texas U.S.A.

EMC Mortgage Corporation misapropriation of funds, illegal fees, no comunication to resolve issues Lewisville Texas

EMC has charged me with too many late fees, even though all payments have been on time, mis-applied mortgage payments into my escrow, therefore making principle payments disappear.

Emc has also refused to work with me, even though I have also gotten the state Banking Commision involved

EMC is also stating that I owe twice what I should owe them, I want to refinance through a local bank, but cannot because EMC has irreversably damaged my credit so that no other bank will touch me.

I am with many other EMC victims when I say we need EMC brought to justice for thier activities.

Sylvio
Concord, Vermont

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/10/2008 08:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMC-Mortgage-Corporation/Lewisville-Texas-75029-3150/EMC-Mortgage-Corporation-misapropriation-of-funds-illegal-fees-no-comunication-to-resolv-316695. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMC Mortgage Corporation