Complaint Review: EMC Mortgage ,JP Morgan - Chase

• Reported By: delta — Folsom California United States of America
EMC Mortgage ,JP Morgan - Chase
PO Box 660753 Dallas Texas 75266-0753 Columbus, Ohio United States of America

EMC Mortgage ,JP Morgan - Chase Evil at it's best Columbus, Ohio

I have been dealing with EMC for 18 months and counting. It started okay after 4 months they said we are ready to review your loan mod then... they took it back and stated we can get you something better with the new Obama specials. Well I am still waiting. You can spend all day on the phone and never get your problem solved.

When they get close to something they will transfer your loan to another third party company then of course back to them and again back to the third party company and finally we are back with EMC. Each time they miss place the paper work. Then after all my waiting they offer me a loan mod 150.00 more a month than my original loan.Then the so called loan specialist said... If I was you I would just walk away from the house... Are you kidding me!

The new thing EMC is doing to me is miss placing my house payment and charging me late fees. I am now getting harassing calls from people in the India call center. What is wrong with this compnay. Has anything positive happened to anyone?

Yes, I have a lawyer too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2010 10:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMC-Mortgage-JP-Morgan-Chase/Columbus-Ohio-43219/EMC-Mortgage-JP-Morgan-Chase-Evil-at-its-best-Columbus-Ohio-554826. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMC Mortgage ,JP Morgan - Chase