Complaint Review: EMC Mortgage Service

• Submitted: Sat, January 17, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, January 17, 2009

• Reported By:Plymouth Wisconsin
EMC Mortgage Service
www.emc.com Irving, Texas U.S.A.

EMC Mortgage Service Totaly a messed up company. Are Theives, and our Govt. Bailed them out!!! Irving Texas

I had some payment problems. It was to go to sheriff sale but I thought I was able to rectify the problem. Paid them over $4,000.00 plus paid $full payment of $946.00 per month was told after 3 month they would send new papers and new amount of $598.56 per month. Thought that was great. Owe $111,500.00 on note. 3 yr. old home valued at $195.400. 00. I have quite a bit if equity in this home.Original house burned down.

Well any way Thursday 1/15/2009. The Sheriff shows up at my door. And gives me a Writ to Assist. I said I didn't need any assistance thinking they or a neighbor thought my wife or myself need help, To my suprise I meant that I had 14 days to move or they will move me! I have my lawyer getting a Vacation of that order. And he is going after this company as he set up the first deal with EMC they played him also. From reading on the Net I read that they are good at this. I had no notice as the forclouser information was taken off line from the court house.

We have called and called and all they would say is the papers are in the mail. If you work with them to resolve any issues I suggest that you get an attorney.Thyey probliably don't even own the mortgage as Bear Strums is out of business. I like this Co can take our home and yet pay their CEO's that are theives Millions of our Tax Dollars. I'm also going to contact my Congress Man. and as Many consumer origanizations and ;local TV stations about this and my state AG.

bill
Plymouth, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/17/2009 08:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMC-Mortgage-Service/Irving-Texas/EMC-Mortgage-Service-Totaly-a-messed-up-company-Are-Theives-and-our-Govt-Bailed-them-ou-413401. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMC Mortgage Service