cast

• Submitted: Tue, August 21, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, August 21, 2007

• Reported By:phoenix Arizona
EMC Mortgage
P.O. Box 141358 Irving, Texas U.S.A.

EMC Mortgage FORCLOSURE SCAM This company is thriving by STEALING OTHERS EQUITY by CAUSING FORCLOSURES Irving Texas

My original loan was with Norwest, I was never late on a payment, NOT A SINGLE PROBLEM in over TWELVE YEARS! Then, EMC bought my loan from Wells Fargo, they told me that since Wells Fargo Bank had recently aquired Norwest, and EMC had purchased my mortgage from Norwest, that it would be "much easier on all of us" if I avoided the conflict of interest by sending the payments via Western Union, which I did starting the very next month. And 9 months later, a guy knocks on my door, and introduces himself as my new LANDLORD! I owed less than $75k on the loan. The "new landlord" had just paid almost $200k! I was sick when I figured out how the had done it! STREET CORNER CON-ARTISTS! Afterwards Western Union provided to me the smokin gun, 3 months worth of "refusal of payment" forms that EMC had recently mailed to them. I will disclose the details in court! And to all of out there who had there dream taken, and there future delayed, GET ON BOARD! WHEREVER, HOWEVER, WITH WHOEVER, DO SOMETHING TO STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING TO THE NEXT HOMEOWNER! good luck out there!

Azgecko
phoenix, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2007 12:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMC-Mortgage/Irving-Texas-75014/EMC-Mortgage-FORCLOSURE-SCAM-This-company-is-thriving-by-STEALING-OTHERS-EQUITY-by-CAUSING-269025. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMC Mortgage