grown

• Submitted: Wed, March 02, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, March 02, 2005

• Reported By:fort worth Texas
EMC Mortgage
909 Hidden Ridge #200 Irving, Texas U.S.A.

EMC Mortgage Corp liars, dishonest, rude, wrong name on title for months, cussed at me, was rude to hud employee, would not give hud employee emc fax number. Ripoff! Irving Texas

When EMC Mortgage bought our mortgage eight months ago from our mortgage company they refused to correct the paper work and after several phone calls and letters emc finally told me that it was our old mortgages fault that our name was not correct on our papers and that they would correct it.

It took me contacting my old mortgage company and telling them what had been going on and then calling emc and telling them that I was going to hire a lawyer to finally get them to fix the problem.

Also, EMC now say's that we are six month's behind in our mortgage and that if we do not pay three month's by the end of today 3-2-05 that they are going to foreclose on me and there is nothing that I can do about it.

So I went to a Hud counseler today who tried to talk with EMC and they were rude to her and wouldn't talk with her or even give her thier fax number that she asked for. We are not six month's behind and sence emc bought our mortgage we have missed one payment only. EMC has not sent me any papers that I have asked for, they just make very rude demands on me.

Tamara
fort worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2005 02:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMC-Mortgage/Irving-Texas-75038/EMC-Mortgage-Corp-liars-dishonest-rude-wrong-name-on-title-for-months-cussed-at-me-wa-133464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMC Mortgage