Complaint Review: EMC Mortgage

• Submitted: Thu, October 12, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, October 25, 2006

• Reported By:springfield Illinois
EMC Mortgage
909Hidden Ridge Drive Suite 200 Irving, Texas U.S.A.

EMC Mortgage Corporation ripoff Irving Texas

*Author of original report: run & get away from EMC Mortgage

We recently got a so called forbearance & EMC is totally ripping the american dream from all of us. We feel that we all should put a stop to EMC smart elex talking & let them feel how it feels to take something they treasure there money & freedom. Recently we called EMC for an extension for one day & the rude customer service said if we don't have it by the end of closing on the 10th that she would personally ask the court to proceed taking our home. She wanted me to wire the money to EMC we refused & mailed it Fed- Ex next morning & called & gave them the tracking they posted it but they still will not let us know what the other part of the money we are sending them is going.

We all need to write the senator of our states & complain & ask them to look at this illegal joke. Please add us to the class action suit if ever established.

Micheal
springfield, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/12/2006 10:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMC-Mortgage/Irving-Texas-75038/EMC-Mortgage-Corporation-ripoff-Irving-Texas-215522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMC Mortgage

AUTHOR: Micheal - (U.S.A.)

I recently wrote a thing about EMC let me be frank. EMC is like Ameriquest-Argent mortgage. They are stealing our hard earned cash plus stealing our homes. To stop them stop complaining get off your rump & write your local senators, legislatures, anyone who's political could help close these MF people down. I am working so hard to get a mortgage company believe me if you have a forbearance agreement you will never stop paying plus they will not send you a letter of completion.