• Report: #420772

• Updated: Thu, February 05, 2009

• Reported By:Greenbush Wisconsin
EMC Mortgage
Irving, Texas U.S.A.

EMC Mortgage EMC Mortgage Liars, Cheats,Where is our Bail Out money going. Irving Texas

I had an agreement with EMC Mortgage to reset my loan.They took my $$$ plus the 3 payments they required. However they never sent new papers after repeted request. Saying they would be coming.All of aa sudden I get Sheriff at my door saying I had 14 days to move or they wwould move me. as EMC now owns my home.I don't know what to do. had an attorney say he was working on getting a motion to stop the writ of assist. But it has been 3 weeks now. Sheriff stopped yesterday said I had until next week Wednesday.

I don't know where i can go or how to move my property. i guess I'll lose everything to this disonest company. The person I worked with is a bethney Bennett. She even faxed me papers of the original aggrement.This company needs to be taken to task. I'm writing to my Congressman Whome I know personally and asking him to look into this for me. I'm hopeing after I send his office some of the reports on this and other sites he takes a good look at this and other co.'s that got our bail Out Money .

Bill
Greenbush, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/05/2009 05:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMC-Mortgage/Irving-Texas/EMC-Mortgage-EMC-Mortgage-Liars-CheatsWhere-is-our-Bail-Out-money-going-Irving-Texas-420772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMC Mortgage