Complaint Review: EMC Mortgage

• Reported By: Bruce R — Venus Texas United States of America
EMC Mortgage
300 Bypass Highway 121 Lewisville, Texas United States of America

EMC Mortgage NO Modification after almost 2 years Lewisville, Texas

As with everyone else, EMC Mortgage won't give us a modification. We have been working on the HMA modification for almost 2 years! I had sent our 6th "packet" to EMC in November 2010 , along withof all the phone calls to them trying to find out if they got the faxes that I sent. I had sent one to them in June of 2010, which I had called and they said that "they had everything they needed". We would call and ask about the status, which was always "we have no word yet, it's taking longer than anticipated".

We started keeping detailed notes everytime we called EMC, with date, time and who we talked to, with notes on what they needed or the status of the mod. If you didn't get someone you could understand, it's someone who was rude.

Well, then we get letters and registered letters from their attorney, stating that they need another "packet" because the previous one was out of date. Enough, is Enough. I had sent a Consumer complaint to the Texas Attorney General on November 2nd. Had been calling the AG to find out any news on their end.

So, we finally sent another packet to them inlate November, because they had our home up for forclosure sale on December 7th. We were told both times that we would be OK to file for the mod. if they received the packet before 7 days before the sale date. Then the sale date was moved to January 4th, 2011. i was told that they finally had all the paperwork and to call back to find out who our Relationship Manager is. Called again and got the Relationship managers name and phone # and extension. Called for her numerous times and left message after message, and was told that she was the only one that could postpone the forclosure sale.

Then I call again, and was told someone else was our relationship manager. Left messages for him to call. No luck. I call when they told me to, and no help. I called on January 3rd to find out if they were going to postpone the sale, and work on the modification. I was told that our modification was denied back in May 20, 2010 because I didn't send in all the paperwork they needed. No call, no nothing, was already told more than once that they had all the info they needed, on all the packets wesent to them.

So, when I findout that we've been lied to again, I called the Attorney General's office again, and sent them the updated notes on the case.I don't know how much this is going to help, but the word has to told I'm not leaving without a fight. We had already talked to our company's attorney ( i'm self employed) and they agree that this if fraud. They are refering me to another attorney, and i'm going to sue if I have too.

EMC is the biggest joke there ever was.

WE ALL CANNOT GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2011 07:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMC-Mortgage/Lewisville-Texas-/EMC-Mortgage-NO-Modification-after-almost-2-years-Lewisville-Texas-680182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMC Mortgage