Complaint Review: EMC Mortgage

• Submitted: Wed, August 27, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, August 27, 2008

• Reported By:Dallas Georgia
EMC Mortgage
P.O. Box 293150 Lewisville, Texas U.S.A.

EMC Mortgage Took money out of my account without authorization. Caused my account to be overdrawn Lewisville Texas

My husband and I both lost our jobs, we're unable to keep up with the mortgage payment. EMC called us offering us a shortsell. We asked the representative if for some kind of payment arrangement. On august 16, 2008 we made a some kind of payment arrangement with them where the first payment to be taken out of our bank account on 8/28 instead they went and processed one payment on 8/22 of course, we did not have that kind of money on this account, caused the account to be overdrawn and still have to pay for 8/28. On 8/25 I spoke to another person who said they will listen to their recording for that day and call me later that evening, I still haven't heard from noone yet. They said if that payment plan is broken they will process with forecloser. We're affraid of loosing our home and have no place to go with 4 kids. We're trying to find out what can be done about this?

Elian
Dallas, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2008 05:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMC-Mortgage/Lewisville-Texas-75029-3150/EMC-Mortgage-Took-money-out-of-my-account-without-authorization-Caused-my-account-to-be-o-367308. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMC Mortgage