Complaint Review: EMC Mortgage

• Submitted: Mon, April 28, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, April 28, 2008

• Reported By:Fergus Falls Minnesota
EMC Mortgage
EMCmortgage.com Lewisville, Texas U.S.A.

EMC Mortgage Refund due to me for extra interest charges to me after finally closing of my loan with this company. I just get the runaround as usual. No one wants to take responsibility for anything this company has done to my family and my credit!! Lewisville Texas

I have been so frustated with EMC Mortgage. They don't follow thru with their promises to take care of questions and concerns. I don't know anymore what the real figures are that I should have been charged. I am just glad I was able to sell my house and be done with them, but they charged me too much interest at closing and now I can't get my refund. I can't talk to anyone who knows anything. The research department is suppose to inform me, but When?????? What if they don't know the circumstances? UNderstand them? Why does it take so long to give me a answer????

Jerry
Fergus Falls, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/28/2008 11:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMC-Mortgage/Lewisville-Texas/EMC-Mortgage-Refund-due-to-me-for-extra-interest-charges-to-me-after-finally-closing-of-my-329295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMC Mortgage