Complaint Review: EMC Mortgage

• Submitted: Fri, February 10, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, February 10, 2012

• Reported By: Andrea — Moncks Corner South Carolina United States of America
EMC Mortgage

EMC Mortgage changed my account to an escrow account and did not pay my property taxes or home owners insurance, Internet

EMC Mortgage changed my account to an escrow account without my knowledge however never paid my property taxes or homeowners insurance. Then sold my mortgage to a collection agency while I was in the process of a loan modification. I have 4 years of unpaid taxes and 4 years of lapse insurance coverage. They never credited my account for any of the monthly payments I was sending to their office, and Chase has no knowledge of my account or any mortgages.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2012 09:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMC-Mortgage/internet/EMC-Mortgage-changed-my-account-to-an-escrow-account-and-did-not-pay-my-property-taxes-or-837038. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMC Mortgage