Complaint Review: EMC

• Submitted: Fri, May 30, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, June 06, 2008

• Reported By:Addison Texas
EMC
8100 Nations Way Jacksonville, Florida U.S.A.

EMC Everhome Mortgage Company ,Everhome purchased my loan and immediately forclosed on my house illegally. Jacksonville Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: EMC Mortgage is not EverHome Mortgage

*UPDATE Employee: Unethical Company

I had worked out a re-fi with my original lender. The next thing I know my lender tells me that EMC purchased my loan. I called them to work out a deal and filled out all the financial docs....then no response....no return call. Then I offered them cash to pay off the loan....no response....no return calls.

I started getting letters in the mail from house flippers and attorneys wanting to help me because my house shows that it would be forclosed on in 2 weeks. I did not receive any letters from their attorneys, I was not served from the county.

We called them again and offered cash....they claimed they would stop the forclosure. They lied.

We are now in the process of being evicted by EMC. When I call to try and talk them, they tell me they own the property.

As soon as I am moved out into my new house in about 2 weeks, I am going to take legal action.

Anyone want to join me?

Jim3842
Addison, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2008 01:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMC/Jacksonville-Florida-32232/EMC-Everhome-Mortgage-Company-Everhome-purchased-my-loan-and-immediately-forclosed-on-my-335833. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMC

#1 Consumer Suggestion

EMC Mortgage is not EverHome Mortgage

AUTHOR: Canyoubelieve - (U.S.A.)

Is your home mortgage with EMC? Click here.
www.emcmortgageservicing.com

Corporate Headquarters:
2780 Lake Vista Drive
Lewisville, TX 75067-3884

Unethical Company

AUTHOR: Awteltelaw - (U.S.A.)

As I'm looking through the complaints about EverHome Mortgage I'm seeing a large number of complaints that have to do with the Acquisitions of loans from other mortgage companies. This is primarly due to the acquisitions departments poor management. The Sr. Manager of the acquisitions department is Angelo Esposito. He has very little acquisitions experience other than working a few years at EverHome. He can be reached at angelo.esposito@everhomemortgage.com. His office number is 904-470-2893. John Gronert is Angelos right hand man. Again he came to EverHome with no acquisitions experience. His email is john.gronert@everhomemortgage.com. His office number is 904-281-2443.

Angelos and Johns boss is Carolyn Cragg. Her boss is Michael Kostner. If you have default issues ask to speak with Jim Rodgers. He is the Sr. Manager over default. Johns wife Alice Gronert is the Sr. VP over Customer (NO) Service. She can be reached at alice.gronert@everhomemortgage.com. I hope that this helps.