Complaint Review: EMERCHANT MIDDLEMAN PHOENIX ARIZONA BRIAN MCKEE

• Updated: Tue, January 22, 2013

• Reported By: C&J Canada — Ontario USA
EMERCHANT MIDDLEMAN PHOENIX ARIZONA BRIAN MCKEE
3217 E. Shea Blvd Suite 304 Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

EMERCHANT MIDDLEMAN PHOENIX ARIZONA BRIAN MCKEE Emerchant Middleman Phoenix Arizona Emerchant Middleman, Brian Yeaton, Scam, Emerchant Middleman Scammed me, Emerchant Middleman ripoff, Beware of Emerchant Middleman, I got my money back from Emerchant Middleman Phoenix, Arizona

*General Comment: They Stole my Money Too!!!

We placed a lot of money which was supposed to pay for leads with Emerchant Middlmean and that we would get an income even if we did nothing more as they would do the work for us.  After things got going we found it increasingly hard to contact anyone at this company to find out where our money was.  We were getting to the point where we thought we had lost all our money and had been scammed.  I called CR Consumer Resources and talked to Jay. He told me that he would try to help me get my money back.  We were, of course, rather skeptical at first but then allowed them to try for us. Well were extremely surprised and excited that they jumped into get our money back very quickly.  Within approximately 3 months they had done their job and we had gotten all of our money back from Emerchant Middleman.

They were always very thorough and nice to help us with any questions we had to ask.

As we are from Canada this also made us wonder if they could do all that they claimed but we were pleasantly surprised that everything was done to our satisfaction.  We would definitely recommend CR Consumer Resources to anyone that has been scammed by Emerchant Middleman!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMERCHANT-MIDDLEMAN-PHOENIX-ARIZONA-BRIAN-MCKEE/Phoenix-Arizona-/EMERCHANT-MIDDLEMAN-PHOENIX-ARIZONA-BRIAN-MCKEE-Emerchant-Middleman-Phoenix-Arizona-Emerch-1001288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMERCHANT MIDDLEMAN PHOENIX ARIZONA BRIAN MCKEE

#1 General Comment

They Stole my Money Too!!!

AUTHOR: bsmitty - ()