Complaint Review: EMERCHANT MIDDLEMAN

• Updated: Fri, January 04, 2013

• Reported By: Dawn G — USA
EMERCHANT MIDDLEMAN
3217 E. Shea Blvd Suite 304, Internet United States of America

EMERCHANT MIDDLEMAN Emerchant Middleman, Brian Yeaton, Scam, Emerchant Middleman Scammed me, Emerchant Middleman ripoff, Beware of Emerchant Middleman, Get your money back from Emerchant Middleman , Internet

Emerchant Middleman got me for over $10,000 and another company Big Action Media got me for another $2,000. I didn't get anything that they sold me. Boy oh boy did they get me good. I could not pay those credit card bills like I was told when they called me, telling me I'd be making all this money before the bills came in.. I knew I needed some help getting my money back and so I called a company called CR Consumer Resources a month ago and just today, I got back every single dime I paid to those crooks. It was fast and I am so happy. I never thought I'd see that money again. Call them for help if you haven't gotten your money back. They will help you. 888.563.5558

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMERCHANT-MIDDLEMAN/internet/EMERCHANT-MIDDLEMAN-Emerchant-Middleman-Brian-Yeaton-Scam-Emerchant-Middleman-Scammed-991455. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMERCHANT MIDDLEMAN