Complaint Review: EMH Group

• Submitted: Thu, March 03, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, March 03, 2005

• Reported By:Effingham Illinois
EMH Group
4697th Ave 7th Floor New York, New York U.S.A.

EMH Group ripoff didn't send item but charged me for it with promise of refund but never did. New York New York

I ordered several items from the EMH Group and all was sent but the most expensive item in which they stated it couldn't be sent and I would recieve a refund. I've sent several e-mails to which there have been no response and I even wrote them a letter to which I've had no reply. If they don't have the item then they should refund my money. I'm glad to know though that I'm not the only one who has been ripped off by these crooks. I hope someone can do something about this.

Effingham, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/03/2005 07:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMH-Group/New-York-New-York-10018/EMH-Group-ripoff-didnt-send-item-but-charged-me-for-it-with-promise-of-refund-but-never-d-133552. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMH Group