Complaint Review: EMI ENCORE MARKETING INT'L - AMERICAN LEISURE - EASY SAVER

• Updated: Wed, September 23, 2009

• Reported By: Stephanie — san antonio Texas USA
EMI ENCORE MARKETING INT'L - AMERICAN LEISURE - EASY SAVER
4501 Forbes Boulevard Lanham Lanham, Maryland United States of America

EMI ENCORE MARKETING INT'L - AMERICAN LEISURE - EASY SAVER emi encore marketing I ordered flowers from proflowers.com and I clicked a link to get the free 15 dollar shipping. After realizing the free shipping was for another date I decided I didnt want to get it. After that I saw Lanham, Maryland

*UPDATE Employee: I am here to help

After realizing the free shipping was for another date I decided I didnt want to get it. After that I saw that I would be enrolled in something that I dont want. I saw a charge for a dollar on my bank statement and I want to make sure I am not enrolled in anything and would like the dollar to be returned to me.

no one during my order did it warn me about this charge. i was only hoping for free shipping.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/22/2009 10:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMI-ENCORE-MARKETING-INTL-AMERICAN-LEISURE-EASY-SAVER/Lanham-Maryland-/EMI-ENCORE-MARKETING-INTL-AMERICAN-LEISURE-EASY-SAVER-emi-encore-marketing-I-ordered-498690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMI ENCORE MARKETING INT'L - AMERICAN LEISURE - EASY SAVER

I am here to help

AUTHOR: Caroline - (U.S.A.)

Hello, My name is Caroline and I am the Special Programs Associate here at ProFlowers. I would like to sincerely apologize for any confusion that you may have had with our partner programs. I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns with you as well as any feedback you may have about the program. Please feel free to contact me directly, my phone number is (858) 909-3785 and my email is csegars@proflowers.com. I would be happy to speak with you.