Complaint Review: EMI Encore Marketing, Easy Saver, Proflowers

• Updated: Mon, September 14, 2009

• Reported By: Will — kingwood Texas USA
EMI Encore Marketing, Easy Saver, Proflowers
proflowers.com Internet United States of America

EMI Encore Marketing - Easy Saver - Proflowers WILL bend you over!! STAY AWAY!! Internet

* : HELP FOR YOU

Proflowers committed fraud by signing me up for some kind of membership after purchasing flowers from them. A charge of $14.95 from encore mktg with a bogus phone # occurred for the last 2 months.I never could contact Encore MKTG and Proflowers was very rude when trying to cancel whatever membership they stuck me with. My credit card company (Dillard's American Express) has been NO help what so ever! I will never use proflowers again and I canceled my DAE cc. I hope both company's rot in HELL!!!

Will.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2009 05:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMI-Encore-Marketing-Easy-Saver-Proflowers/internet/EMI-Encore-Marketing-Easy-Saver-Proflowers-WILL-bend-you-over-STAY-AWAY-Intern-493790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMI Encore Marketing, Easy Saver, Proflowers

#1

HELP FOR YOU

AUTHOR: JAMES - (USA)

I HOPE THIS WILL HELP YOU WITH THIS COMPANY RIPPING YOU OFF.

CALL 800.444.9491 TO CANCELL.

HOPEFULLY YOU WILL ONLY HAVE TO DO THIS ONCE.

I WAS NOT SO LUCKY.I GOT CHARGED THE NEXT MONTH ,AGAIN.

I HAD TO CALL THE # ABOVE,AGAIN TO CANCEL.

IF THIS HAPPENS NEXT MONTH I WILL TAKE THE APPROPIATE ACTION.