Complaint Review: EMPI

• Submitted: Thu, June 23, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, June 23, 2011

• Reported By: Sherry — Colorado United States of America
599 Cardigan Road, St. Paul, MN St. Paul, Minnesota United States of America

EMPI Saunders Cervical Traction unit EMPI is a completly unethical company, I was told insurance would cover this unit, false!!!! I was billed $ 250.00. then this company billed my insurance company on a monthly basis and then they state St. Paul , Minnesota

SCAM company!!! Sold me a unit and told me face to face that the unit was completly covered 100% by my insurance company. Then I get billed and Then I see EMPI billing my insurance company $900.00 each month. And also billing me $250.00 monthly. They do not return phone calls when you call, no one answers the phone, everything goes to message.
I was also told by rep at my physical therapist office I can return at any time if in great condition. Lie, Lie, Lie. Since I refused to pay on a purchase and a monthly recurring bill. I was sent to a collection agency. I will happily explain when they call, and afterwards the collection company will not call me. So EMPI hires another one, there have been about 5/6 Collection companies and I have filed complaints on my credit report to have this company removed. for a purchase they are also billing monthly.

Still to this day no on from EMPI will return a phone call.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/23/2011 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMPI/-St-Paul-Minnesota-55126-4099/EMPI-Saunders-Cervical-Traction-unit-EMPI-is-a-completly-unethical-company-I-was-told-ins-744427. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMPI