Complaint Review: EMPIIRE MARKETING

• Updated: Mon, August 20, 2012

• Reported By: JUDE — Minneapolis Kansas United States of America
EMPIIRE MARKETING
866-529-2057 Internet United States of America

EMPIIRE MARKETING I FELL FOR THIS COMPANY'S FREE WEBSITE FOR SELLING ELECTRONIC EQUIPMENT. PLUS A $99.00 FEE TO ACTIVATE MY ACCT. I HAVE NOT HEARD FROM THEM SINCE THEY REC'D THEIR FEE & THEY DO NOT RETURN CALLS. 866-529-2057own to sell electronics Internet

I Fell for this company's offer of a free website allowing me to sell multiple types of electronic.

There has been no further contact from them since I did pay the $99. fee to set up my account.

I have only a phone number and the full name of two different people I talked with &/or was supposed to contact me, which the did not.  They do not take your calls but "take a message" which they do not return.

Judith P
(((REDACTED)))

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/20/2012 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMPIIRE-MARKETING/internet/EMPIIRE-MARKETING-I-FELL-FOR-THIS-COMPANYS-FREE-WEBSITE-FOR-SELLING-ELECTRONIC-EQUIPMENT-929849. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMPIIRE MARKETING