Complaint Review: EMPIRE NISSAN INC

• Updated: Wed, April 16, 2014

• Reported By: Luis — Barstow California
EMPIRE NISSAN INC
1377 Ketttering Loop Ontario, California USA

EMPIRE NISSAN INC DROVE WITH THE CAR AND TWO WEEKS LATER ASK ME TO RETURN THE CAR Ontario California

*Consumer Comment: My educated guess is that they checked your finances and credit report further and found your credit to be so far in the toilet that NO one would finance you..

On March 31 of 2014 I went looking for a car so I will be able to go to work and ended up in  Empire Nissan Inc in Ontario California. I told them that I want low monthly payments and cero down payment for a new or use car with low miles, and I decided to go for a Nissan Versa 2012 with less than 60000 miles, after about two hours going back and fort becasue they want me to put a least one thousand to one thousand five hundred down and higher monthly payments they decided to sell me the car under my conditions but with a little bit more on the payments from 250 a month to 280.74 and I agree to this payments, so we sign the contract and all related paper work, but I did not sign the spot form or the approval disclaimer form, then they call their own insurance and give a free month of insurance payment right on the spot, so I came home so happy with my new car, I can't believe that it was that easy since I am only be here for a month but with a good job. Two weeks later I got a certified letter from them telling me to return the car, so I call them and they told me not to worry and that by law they have to sent those notes to everyone, I told them that this was ridicules and did not make any sense at all, they told me no to worry that in fact the loan was approved by capital one and they only thing left was fro them to fund the car to the dealer account. A few day later on Sunday the idiot from finance call me and told me that they need another pay stub, so i wmail him a photo of it, and told me that they haven't got me a loan, but that he will keep trying to fund me. Today the 16 of April he call me again and told me that he got good news fo me and that I have to return the car, so I told him a few things and told him that to come to town and pick up the car in barstow california with a power of attorney, and told me that I have to sing some documents too, which I will not sign because it will be that I agree with everything and they walk away with clean hands. So stay away from this dealer if you don't want to have problems

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/16/2014 09:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMPIRE-NISSAN-INC/Ontario-California-91761/EMPIRE-NISSAN-INC-DROVE-WITH-THE-CAR-AND-TWO-WEEKS-LATER-ASK-ME-TO-RETURN-THE-CAR-Ontario-1139515. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMPIRE NISSAN INC

AUTHOR: Ken - ()

This would appear to be something of your own doing.  Get over it and see if you can improve your credit  rating over time.