Complaint Review: EMPIRE PARKING SVCS

• Updated: Wed, December 09, 2009

• Reported By: Fatih — BUFORD Georgia United States of America
EMPIRE PARKING SVCS
241 peach tree street,suite 400 atlanta, Georgia United States of America

EMPIRE PARKING SVCS EPS UNFAIR $75 CHARGE FOR 15 MINUTES LATE!!BOOTED MY CAR BECAUSE I WAS JUST LATE FOR 15 MINUTES atlanta, Georgia

I just parked my car in this company s parking lot and i purchased 2 hours parking ticket,i put this ticket on my dash.I thought 2 hours is enough to finish my job at the court house.I went to the court house to get some papers there but judge wasnt there at that time so i waited there little bit more than 2 hours.When i came to the parking lot,my car was booted,i checked the time i was just late for 14 minutes from the ticket time.I paid $7 dolars for 2 hours and my car booted by the guy who is working there.He came by black suv and told me that i have to pay $75 dolars.I tried to explain him why i came late and its just 14 minutes.I didint park my car for free,i already paid $7 for 2hours.He didint even listen me.I was already in a hurry to be at my work,i paid $75 fee to take this boots off from my tires...Its stupid.I am just looking an option how to comlain this company to Cunsumer RIghts offices or some where else which can stop them to ripp other people off like me.please Let me know the process,i will go on it...i dont know the laws very good because i am not a american guy.Advises will be helpfull.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2009 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMPIRE-PARKING-SVCS/atlanta-Georgia-30303/EMPIRE-PARKING-SVCS-EPS-UNFAIR-75-CHARGE-FOR-15-MINUTES-LATEBOOTED-MY-CAR-BECAUSE-I-WAS-536610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMPIRE PARKING SVCS