Complaint Review: EMPRESA FREELOTTO

• Submitted: Tue, October 14, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, October 14, 2008

• Reported By:ITAPEVI/estado de s Other
EMPRESA FREELOTTO
Ken J Chambers New York, New York U.S.A.
  • Phone: 00-151212641448190
  • Web:
  • Category: Accounting

FREELOTTOEMPRESA FREELOTTO empresa freelotto New York New York

I'M WITH approximately five checks COMPANY THAT FREELOTTO they said VIA E-MAIL I had winning at the game and so far I did not DEBITAR ANY OF Checks
Two of them become invalid.
I do wonder HOW EVER GET THE Checks VIA E-MAIL BECAUSE THEY SOU a guaranteed winner tangling and say nothing
I'm sure I won GRANTS AND ALL THEY pay for but so far I have not received Please help me, do not allow these people BEST IS WHAT IS WHY I live in Brazil?
(((ROR REDACTED)))

Clarice da penha santos barros
ITAPEVI/estado de so paulo
Brazil

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2008 08:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMPRESA-FREELOTTO/New-York-New-York-331/FREELOTTOEMPRESA-FREELOTTO-empresa-freelotto-New-York-New-York-381016. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMPRESA FREELOTTO