Complaint Review: EMS Merchant Services

• Submitted: Thu, January 19, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 19, 2012

• Reported By: jb miller — Charleston South Carolina United States of America
EMS Merchant Services
1054 Saint Andrews Blvd Charelston, SC 29407 charleston, South Carolina United States of America

EMS Merchant Services Electronic Merchant Services EMS is a rip off! Do not trust them. charleston, South Carolina

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Angry Customer

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Byron EMS and charities?

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Byron/ Dante

*UPDATE Employee: Chairman JW still has not grown a set of balls.

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Byron and his cars lmao....

*UPDATE Employee: Poor little Chairman JW has a grudge !!!!!

*Consumer Comment: Sure...

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: I am the owner of Electronic Merchant Services

I used EMS and had multiple problems with them. First the sales rep that signed me up was no where to be found after I started processing my cards with EMS. Then when I realized that the rates I was paying were more than what he told me I would pay, there was no one that would help me. I kept getting bounced around from 1-800 # to 1-800#. Finally when I wanted to cancel and go back to my old processor, they told me I had to pay a cancellation fee. And for what? Becasue they lied to me and then wouldn't help me out of the mess they had put me in?!
And then after all of this I hear that the owner of the comapny drives a Ferrari! which was bought with money from ripped off merchants like me?
They deserve for the world to know the truth about that company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2012 01:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMS-Merchant-Services/charleston-South-Carolina-29407/EMS-Merchant-Services-Electronic-Merchant-Services-EMS-is-a-rip-off-Do-not-trust-them-c-825292. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMS Merchant Services

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Angry Customer

AUTHOR: nicole - (United States of America)

I have been processing payments with ems merchant since Feb of 2012.Now all of a sudden they are taking out more fees to put in a so call reserve account.I did agreed for them to take 20% on every transactions but now i am noticeing they are taking out more then 20%.Ok guys we are all smart here at least should be if i ranned a payment for $400.00 and they give me $160.00 out of that well guess what stupid ems that is not 20%.....Maybe the Owner needs to find better people to do the math work because a blind man can see that is not the correct amount....Your company getting rich by scaming people out of there money.Guess what you guys broke the contract and i will be sueing you no life wanna get rich fast a*s company..

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Byron EMS and charities?

AUTHOR: ChairmanJW - (USA)

Byron is this what you mean about EMS giving to charities?

Your right EMS does give to charities. EMS gave this one the shaft....

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Byron/ Dante

Byron/ Dante,

Is that all you got? Why should anybody trust you as an employee with EMS. In one post you say you just started with EMS and your getting ready to order your exotic car. Then on another EMS post your saying your retired living off your EMS residuals... LMAO!!!!!!! Which is it? Why should anybody trust EMS when you as an employee will say anything, just like you have here, to convince people.

While I won't post the correspondence between myself and EMS attorney's, I'll be glad to tell you that McDonald/Hopkins is the Legal Counsel for EMS.

Word of advice Byron/Dante, stop lying to people you will go much further when people take you for your word.

Chairman JW still has not grown a set of balls.

AUTHOR: Bryon - (United States of America)

Ethics Oh Please !!! You who is afraid to use your real name ? You of all people should not be preaching about morals ! I am not so certain that a company like EMS, that makes millions of dollars a month would really attempt to screw a rookie employee out of a few bucks. Especially, when EMS and your name sake gives away hundreds of thousands a year to charities. In addition, I seriously doubt that you ever spoke to their legal deptartment.

Once again, Grow a set of balls and use your real name. Or are you ashamed of your real name ? Or just afraid ?

#5 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Byron and his cars lmao....

AUTHOR: ChairmanJW - (USA)

Bryron, I did have a grudge. You are right about that. I worked for EMS Corporate and not an agent like yourself. I worked there for 1 month and realized I wanted no part of this company and how they operate. I took a much better job in a field totally different than slinging credit card processing. See I have an education, experience and morals and ethics. I had lost a great job when the economy went south. I took the job with EMS because what I was told at the interview and what actually the company was were two different things. They lied to me in the interview. If the are going to lie or be deceptive to an employee then think about what they will do to make a sale. I gave EMS my two week notice and worked the two weeks. Went to the meetings listening to people like Byron lmao!!!! Then EMS refused to pay me for the two weeks. So yes had a grudge. After discussions with their legal counsel they found it in there best interest to pay me for the work. So no more grudge. I have a great job with a great company. Now I just don't want to see business owners fall for the time share sales tactics of EMS. Word of advice to you Byron, act like you've been there before. I feel sorry for you slinging credit card processing. Your life has come down to bragging about toys you don't have on the Internet. If your as talented and ethical as you say you are then why are you slinging credit card processing for EMS?

Poor little Chairman JW has a grudge !!!!!

AUTHOR: Bryon - (United States of America)

Judging from all your negative responses on several different EMS ripoff reports, you are a very angry person. I suggest you get some professional help fast, before you hurt yourself or someone else.

I can say honestly that I now work as an agent for Electronic Merchant Systems. They never rip anyone off and they pay all there agents and employees very well. I did how ever at one time work for a scumbag ISO out of Goose Creek SC that actually really screwed everyone they ever touched !!!!! These guys regularly fudged residual reports and cheated reps out of thosands of dollars !!! They never even paid reps on mid and non qualified transactions. These idiots were so stupid !!!! They lost so many good sales reps and employees over the years !!!! But now they are being sued by several ex-reps and employees. Nothing was beyond them, the owner even ruined his wife and his kids credit, after he ruined his own.  But what does he care . . . he's always drunk or drugged up any way.

Yep, now I'm with an good company. I'm getting paid regularly and and making a lot more !!!! Oh yeah, and by the way. . . there are a bunch of agents and executives that have tons of hot cars and boats and beautiful homes. I'm actually just about ready to order my first exotic car. For some reason I don't think it's going to be a mini cooper either !!!!! Grow a pair of balls and use your real name.

Bryon Sims

Hicksville, New York

Sure...

AUTHOR: ChairmanJW - (USA)

Don't you love how tools that sling credit card processing brag about things they don't have?

#8 REBUTTAL Owner of company

I am the owner of Electronic Merchant Services

AUTHOR: James - (United States of America)

I am the owner of EMS and our headquarters is located in Richmond, not Charleston SC. I understand your upset because several of your employees have left your company to join EMS. But please get your facts right. I actually own 4 Ferraris 2 Porsche Turbos 1 Viper 1 Lamborghini 1 SL55 and 1 Range Rover HSE. I am a licensed car dealer and I am also a collector.

Just so you know where Im coming from . . . I don't have to drive the cheapest Porsche Cayman or Mini Cooper or Jeep or a Chrysler 300. Grow up and get a life. If you would have paid them they wouldn't be working for EMS.