• Report: #719607

• Submitted: Tue, April 19, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, April 19, 2011

• Reported By: Deb — McKeesport Pennsylvania United States of America
EMS Specialty Equipment
6749 State Route 30, Jeannette PA 15644 Jeannette, Pennsylvania United States of America

EMS Specialty Equipment Michael A Miklosko Jr HIRED MY COMPANY TO DO THE ELECTRICAL WORK FIRE STATION AND WILL NOT PAY FOR WORK WE PERFORMED Jeannette, Pennsylvania

I am the owner of an electrical company that was subcontracted to perform electrical wiring for a ventalation system at a fire station in North Strabane Pennsylvania, by EMS Specialty Equiptment- Michael Miklosko of Jeannette Pa. I sent an electrician and a helper to perform this job. We completed this job on time and on schedule. After completion of the job, we billed him for the man hours worked and after two weeks and nothing. I contacted him by phone and he told me to call the fire station because he did not get paid. After this conversation with Michael Miklosko I called the fire chief and He assurred me that EMS Specialty Equiptment was paid in full and gave me the check information. So then I proceeded to call Mr. Miklosko about paying our company. Once again he was rude , nasty and arrogant said my check would be in the mail then hung up on me. Two weeks later I faxed him a final bill and he refused to pay with every excuse posible. I am now seeking legal action against him and his company. I am also contacting FEMA and BBB . ALL ELECTRICAL CONTRACTORS BEWARE OF EMS SPECIALTY EQUIPTMENT as he is moving his business around Jeannette, Pa.

As you can see this is not the first time EMS Specialty Equiptment - Michael A Miklosko Jr. has NOT paid  his Electrical Sub-contractors. DO YOUR HOMEWORK !!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2011 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMS-Specialty-Equipment/Jeannette-Pennsylvania-15644/EMS-Specialty-Equipment-Michael-A-Miklosko-Jr-HIRED-MY-COMPANY-TO-DO-THE-ELECTRICAL-WORK-F-719607. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMS Specialty Equipment