Complaint Review: EMSI

• Reported By: wmagg — security Colorado United States of America
EMSI
3504 Craigmont Dr suite 100 Tampa, Florida United States of America

EMSI wecontrolpain.com EMSI RIP OFF Tampa, Florida

Received unit in 2011   unit did not work  received bill for unit and  pads this company kept sending me pads i did not order and charging me for them. I threatened legal action and finally got them to stop sending pads .
I PAID the bill in full and still kept getting bills from them . I finally got them to admit that i had paid the bill in full and they stopped sending me bills
Now a year latter they have started sending bills again for parts I have not ordered and have not received   they are billing me for parts that they claim they sent over a year ago.  All parts received from them  have been paid in full  long ago and will not be paid again.  I am now seeking legal action and seeking others who seek to do the same.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2012 04:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMSI/Tampa-Florida-33619/EMSI-wecontrolpaincom-EMSI-RIP-OFF-Tampa-Florida-871839. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMSI