Complaint Review: EMarket Research Group

• Submitted: Mon, January 03, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, January 03, 2005

• Reported By:la grande Oregon
EMarket Research Group
14545 J Military Trail #189 Delray Beach, Florida U.S.A.

EMarket Research Group - Incentiverewardcenter - Theuseful ripoff runaround dishonest SCAM? Delray Beach Florida

I signed up for emarket in mid October '04 for a DS. I completed all of my requirements in the same day, and then waited and waited for the next stage of there requirements. It took over a month for the Emarket (theUseful/ incentiverewards) to update the site and make my coupon available to mail to them.

Finally I heard their magic response:

"Our records indicate that you have qualified for a Nintendo DS.

However we have not yet received the Gift Redemption Voucher for your account. In order to receive your Nintendo DS, you must mail us the Gift Redemption Voucher"

I read on the internet at that time many people saying that it was a scam. I have been patient and eternally optimistic hoping that some companies on the internet are real.

I have sent 5-7 emails. No response.

I have left 4 phone messages. No response.

I have mailed their Gift Redemption Voucher and their site still says that they have not received it.

I have spent more time, money and energy on this DS than it would have cost me to purchase it outright. I have not given up hope that this company is legit, but I am very frustrated at their lack of response.

If this company does not respond within the week, I will pursue further legal actions against them.

Sam
la grande, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2005 12:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMarket-Research-Group/Delray-Beach-Florida-33484/EMarket-Research-Group-Incentiverewardcenter-Theuseful-ripoff-runaround-dishonest-SCAM-125522. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMarket Research Group