Complaint Review: EMarket Research Group

• Reported By:Dearborh Heights Michigan
EMarket Research Group
Internet U.S.A.

EMarket Research Group ripoff Internet

I recieved an email regarding "Claim your Complimentary New PlayStation 2" from "New PlayStation 2 Giveaway". I clicked and was sent to "emarket research group" websigte and I went on my way to answering a free survey which lasted about 40 mins and then after I had to apply to AKA "free" offers which required fees, every time I fill one out, the next page button goes to another offer to be completed. It is faudulant and misleading making you think that the next step is your last and after all the mess and applying to this and that which accumulated fees the website throws me off to another company offering the laptop "VIO" with another set of misleading offers and applications. I was never told that I won or completed the process even though I followed all the offers and completed all of them. I believe that I was misled and robbed by emarket research group.

Milad
Dearborh Heights, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2004 02:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMarket-Research-Group/internet/EMarket-Research-Group-ripoff-Internet-117867. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMarket Research Group