Complaint Review: EMarket Research Group

• Reported By:columbus Ohio
EMarket Research Group
emarketresearchgroup.com Internet U.S.A.

EMarket Research Group ripoff Online Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: I also signed up for a Sony Vaio, learn from your mistakes and dont make the same ones again

I filled out the free Bank of America $500.00 gift card offer through Emarket Research Group. I got as far as them saying I qualified for the offer and to submit my email address and click on a security link in an email being sent to verify my mailing address. Then I was to fill out a form and mail it in.

I have never recieved an email with a link, I tried sending an email to the help desk and have gotten no reply (its been a week now) and so far I have to agree that this offer is bogus. I wish it weren't! I signed up for 6 of the top offers, that I would never had done if i wasn't promised the $500.00 gift card! What a waste of time!

Jenice
Columbus, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2004 05:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMarket-Research-Group/internet/EMarket-Research-Group-ripoff-Online-Internet-117022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMarket Research Group

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: MadraveN - (U.S.A.)

Hey Jenice, I also signed up for the same thing from emarket. I was to recieve a free sony vaio laptop computer. The difference between us is that I did not order anything from the "Offers". I knew the minute I had to buy something that it was a scam. Just learn from your mistakes and dont make the same ones again. Sorry for you and I hope you get the things you ordered at least.