Complaint Review: EMarket Research Group

• Updated: Fri, January 28, 2005

• Reported By:St Louis Park Minnesota
EMarket Research Group
www.emarketresearchgroup.com Nationwide U.S.A.

EMarket Research Group Incentive Reward Center Toys R Us Rip-Off! Delray Beach Florida

*Author of original report: SUCCESS!

*Author of original report: STILL WAITING!!!

*Author of original report: To Jeff - Whomever you are???

*UPDATE Employee: Response to Jill - That "$25" number must have been a system glitch - you should have the $250 gift card

I myself fell for the Toys R Us $250 Gift certificate. I am an experienced Internet User and I must have been bored the day I fell for this one, as I have always passed these things up previously as scams.

I went through the entire process, with several different issues. Offers being listed as fulfilled on different pages than I excepted them (I have an accounting background and am a stickler for recording information and updating as well). I wrote many e-mails and never received a response, but the fulfillment pages changed per what I had written about - I thought maybe there was a chance this was ligit.

Anyway, I actually made it through fulfillment and got the verification e-mail. I clicked through the link, and guess what? I qualified for a $25 gift certificate! It seems to be missing a 0. I have written, called, written. No responses.

They now seem to have changed their name to Incentive Reward Center. When I try to put in the original e-mail address I am re-directed to www.incentiverewardcenter.com

I would be willing to participate with any others in pursuing this company.

Jill
St Louis Park, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/03/2004 10:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMarket-Research-Group/nationwide/EMarket-Research-Group-Incentive-Reward-Center-Toys-R-Us-Rip-Off-Delray-Beach-Florida-121036. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMarket Research Group

SUCCESS!

AUTHOR: Jill - (U.S.A.)

I sent a FAX using the number 954-337-9221 with my complaints on 1/21 and Eddie called that afternoon.

I was told my gift card was on it's way and should arrive no later than 1/28.

Well, today I received a Bank Of America Visa Gift Card for $250.

I went to the online site and activated it, so hopefully all is legit and I have my "award".

This was a lot of work, and I would not recommend it to anyone - but I did eventually get the gift card.

I wish the best for the rest of you!

STILL WAITING!!!

AUTHOR: Jill - (U.S.A.)

I received a phone call from "Eddie" on December 14th assuring me that I would receive my $250 Gift certificate. He stated that he would bypass the voucher process and send my request to
"shippping" and I should receive it in 2-3 weeks. Prior to the call I had sent in the "voucher" and my status on the website said my certificate was on the way. Since then, the status has changed BACK to qualifying for a voucher. It has been 4 weeks and NOTHING!

(copy of e-mail received 12/14/04)
Our records indicate that you have qualified for a Toys"R"Us(r) $250 gift card.

A Shipping Request has been issued. Sometimes it can take a few weeks for the fulfillment center to assemble, package, and ship a gift after the Shipping Request has been sent.

We appreciate your patience. Your gift should arrive soon.

To Jeff - Whomever you are???

AUTHOR: Jill - (U.S.A.)

I have already contacted E Market Research group via the methods you suggested - prior to filing this report.

If I had success with that, I would not have needed to place a report here.

You guys have all of my information on how to contact me - how about I hear from E-market Research Group?

As I have stated in my communication(s), the next step for me, if I do not get a proper answer/resolution to my situation, is to file a report with the proper authorities.

AUTHOR: Jeff - (U.S.A.)

Dear Jill,

What you described sounds like a potential system glitch to me. We had not offered that gift card under a $25 denomination. Please contact us at the number below so we can correct this technical issue. We apologize for this inconvenience.

[DELETED] is our official customer service help line.

You can also write to us at:

E Market Research Group Customer Service
14545 J Military Trail #189
Delray Beach, FL 33484

Please note that we typically try to respond to customer service inquires within two business days.

You can also submit an online support ticket at the following URL:

[Place your comments below and be sure to include your FULL contact information so Rip-off Report can contact you.]

(Be sure to disable any email filters you may have set up, as sometimes users have reported that their email filtering software have deleted our customer service email responses before they had a chance to receive it)

Thank You and we hope to resolve any concerns you may have.