Complaint Review: EMarketResearchGroup

• Reported By:West Bridgewater Massachusetts
EMarketResearchGroup
, Florida U.S.A.

EMarketResearchGroup Ripoff Come on Offer Gets you but you get nothing Florida

My report is identical to another I read at the badbusinessbureau site. I received an e-mail stating that I could get a new Sony Vaio notebook computer if I completed a market research survey and signed on to two separate offers with affiliated companies. I, too, spent at least two hours filling out screens answering market research questions... and I chose two offers which seemed harmless and were each something I had intended to purchase anyway. I did, however, have to provide a lot of my personal information.

Just as the other reporter indicated, as soon as I completed the second transaction having then met all of the terms to get the Sony Vaio, I was disconnected from the internet without being able to finalize the transaction. I even contacted that vendor and they said that nothing was wrong with their site. I attempted to reconnect to eMarketResearch and return to the final page of the survey but it was impossible. I was immediately suspicious and returned to the internet to see if I could track down the ripoff company. You guessed it...I cannot find them.

So, I too spent hours of time and money and have entered binding agreements in exchange for a computer that I will never see.

Fraud? I am sure. Shame on the reputable companies who are connected to the come-on too!

Beth
Boston, Massachusetts

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2004 06:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMarketResearchGroup/Florida/EMarketResearchGroup-Ripoff-Come-on-Offer-Gets-you-but-you-get-nothing-Florida-118105. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMarketResearchGroup