Complaint Review: EMarketResearchGroup

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
EMarketResearchGroup
www.emarketresearchgroup.com Internet U.S.A.

E Market Research Group ripoff dishonest fraudulent Internet

I have satisfied all of the offer requirements to receive a free iPod from this company. When I log in to check my status, I am supposed to be redirected to a redemption form I must fill out and send in. Instead, their systems tells me:

"Our records show that you have not yet completed the minimum number of offers required to receive the gift that you originally requested.

You must complete 0 more offer(s) to meet the requirements for your Apple iPod 40 GB, click here."

Clearly their system knows, as I do, that I have completed all of my offers. I have emailed their customer service about this problem with no response. They do not list a telephone number or physical address where they can be reached.

This company is clearly not keeping their end of our agreement and making it incredibly difficult for anyone to do anything about it.

Ayla
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/28/2004 03:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMarketResearchGroup/internet/E-Market-Research-Group-ripoff-dishonest-fraudulent-Internet-115113. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMarketResearchGroup