Complaint Review: EMerchantClub , EMC, Specialty Merchandise Corp, SMC

• Submitted: Tue, September 25, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, September 25, 2007

• Reported By:pryor Oklahoma
EMerchantClub , EMC, Specialty Merchandise Corp, SMC
996 Flower Glen Street Simi Valley, California U.S.A.

EMerchantClub, EMC,Specialty Merchandise Corp, SMC Paid For Service Not Received Cancelled Membership Within 30 Business Days No Refund Was Issued Simi Valley California

I had purchased an upgraded smc website through eMerchant Club. Cost was $501.00. Service was cancelled within the next business day following the transaction. I never received any service from this company and never received a refund either. eMerchant Club denied me a refund for monies I had put out up front for these services.

I had also purchased Gold Memership services from Specialty Merchandise Corporation. Their telephone number being (805)578-5500. I put 1/4 of the money down, Cancelled my membership with them within the 30 business day deadline for cancellations to be able to receive a full refund. I paid out a total of $150.00 which also included the additional $35.00 start up fee, which I had never authorized the $35.00 fee, yet they took it out anyway. I never did receive a refund from this company either

These companies work hand in hand with eachother. Between the two companies, I'm owed back $651.00. All I'm asking for is the refund that I deserve. I gave these companies money in good faith that they were going to take care of me, when what they really did was take my money and gave me absolutely nothing in return for it.

Lisa
pryor, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/25/2007 10:03 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMerchantClub-EMC-Specialty-Merchandise-Corp-SMC/Simi-Valley-California-93065/EMerchantClub-EMCSpecialty-Merchandise-Corp-SMC-Paid-For-Service-Not-Received-Cancelled-275948. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMerchantClub , EMC, Specialty Merchandise Corp, SMC