Complaint Review: EMusic.com - EMusic

• Submitted: Mon, December 28, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, December 28, 2009

• Reported By: lesapede — Oran Missouri United States of America
EMusic.com - EMusic

EMusic.com - EMusic after 7 day trial which i never used they charged me 114.00 with out my permission called after back statement they said they would refund money never did now i am overdrawn in my account so far 200.0 Internet

I signed up for a free 7 day trial with emusic for free music download on cell phone.  They didin't say they would automatic charge me after that.  When I got bank statement didn't know what it was .. I called found out it was emusic.  told them I didn't want there prescription never used there free trial even.  They said they would cancel my prescription and refund my money.. Now I have this months bank statement they never refunded my money of $114.oo which caused me to be overdrawn in my checking account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2009 09:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMusiccom-EMusic/internet/EMusiccom-EMusic-after-7-day-trial-which-i-never-used-they-charged-me-11400-with-out-546116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMusic.com - EMusic