Complaint Review: EMusic.com (aka EMusic)

• Submitted: Thu, March 25, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, March 25, 2010

• Reported By: Laurabee — Zillah Washington United States of America
EMusic.com (aka EMusic)
1460 N. Bonair Rd Zillah, Washington United States of America

EMusic.com , EMusic, Gave me a free trial, then said the free trial was over. I cancelled the subscription and discovered they had charged me anyway and will give me back my money they stole from me Zillah, Washington

I got a free trial offer when I bought a new MP3 player in March or 09, I used it, but discovered I didn't like their choice of music, when the 14 days was up, I cancelled the offer, I checked my credit card in the month of April and was not charged anything. I thought I was in the clear, then when looking for a particular charge, I noticed that in May they started to bill me. I tried to get my money back, but they said I agreed to a no refund policy, Strange, I didn't agree to anything of the sort since I cancelled my free trial offer and didnt sign up for the long term plan. Besides I dont want a refund, that implies I bought their service didnt like it, but tried it for free, didnt like what they had to offer and decided to cancel. Besides I live in the state jof Washington where that is not legal. You cant bill me and then just tell me to go ahead and use the service. Which is what they said. You are paid for this month, just go ahead and use it.

Anyway, I did cancel, and then a month after that they decided to start to bill me again. IF thats isnt dishonest, I dont know what is.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2010 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMusiccom-aka-EMusic/Zillah-Washington-98953/EMusiccom-EMusic-Gave-me-a-free-trial-then-said-the-free-trial-was-over-I-cancelled-585627. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMusic.com (aka EMusic)