Complaint Review: EMusic.com (aka EMusic)

• Submitted: Wed, March 31, 2010
  • Updated: Wed, March 31, 2010

• Reported By: Chris — Annapolis Maryland U.S.A.
EMusic.com (aka EMusic)
535 5th Ave Fl 3 New York, NY, 10017-8021 Internet United States of America

EMusic.com , EMusic, Did not cancel my account 4 months ago, still charging my credit card Internet

I signed up for a free trial emusic account in December 2008. Without my knoweldge they starting charging my credit card in January 2009. I realized the charges in the Fall of 2009 and contacted them, via phone, to cancel my account.

I spoke directly to a customer service agent and they told me that my account would be canceled and the charges would stop by December 2009. Today is March 31st 2010 and the charges are still showing up on my credit card. Today I tried to call to speak to someone and all phone numbers lead you back to the internet site at emusic.com, where they instruct you to send them an email them to cancel your account. This company has a history of ripping people off and needs to be stopped!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2010 06:01 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMusiccom-aka-EMusic/internet/EMusiccom-EMusic-Did-not-cancel-my-account-4-months-ago-still-charging-my-credit-card-587717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMusic.com (aka EMusic)