Complaint Review: EMusic.com (aka EMusic)

• Submitted: Sat, February 27, 2010
  • Updated: Sat, February 27, 2010

• Reported By: JO DUKED — Meigs Georgia USA
EMusic.com (aka EMusic)

EMusic.com (aka EMusic) I din't have time to get my downloads but they billed me anyway. The tracksI did get were skiping & not fully complete. Internet

I don't thinkthey should be in business if thye can' back up their advertisement. I had unusuel sickness in my family and couldn't spend time on the computer. They allowed one month to manage the downloads. After all this upset I was billed again for a 6 month period for the same amount,$95.90. Am Ithe only oe having trouble with this groupe?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2010 07:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMusiccom-aka-EMusic/internet/EMusiccom-aka-EMusic-I-dint-have-time-to-get-my-downloads-but-they-billed-me-anyway-575412. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMusic.com (aka EMusic)