Complaint Review: EMusic.com

• Updated: Thu, October 08, 2009

• Reported By: discussed — Panama City Florida USA
EMusic.com
244 5th Ave, Suite 2070 New York, New York United States of America

EMusic.com - Emusic - eMusic Ripped off during trial period. Billed 2 days after signing up for free 14 day trial. Several downloads failed. New York, New York

I signed up for 14 day free trial on September 18, 2009.  On September 28th I cancelled by calling and speaking with a customer services rep.  He said that I would not be billed that my free trial would end on October 2, 2009.  I looked at my current credit card statement and was billed $30.99 on September 23, 2009.  I called back to eMusic and requested my credit card be credited and the representative told me absolute not.  I also explained that half the downloads did not work because of crashing during downloads.  I am fed up on dishonest companies.  I have filed a complaint with my credit card company.  eMusic said my subscription would cancel on October 23, 2009.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/08/2009 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/EMusiccom/New-York-New-York-10001/EMusiccom-Emusic-eMusic-Ripped-off-during-trial-period-Billed-2-days-after-signing-506465. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on EMusic.com