Complaint Review: ENCOMPASS INSURANCE, ALLSTATE, MICHELE GROSSMAN, DAVID BOSTRUM

• Submitted: Wed, May 20, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, May 20, 2009

• Reported By:Clintondale New York
ENCOMPASS INSURANCE, ALLSTATE, MICHELE GROSSMAN, DAVID BOSTRUM
PO Box 16203 Reading, Pennsylvania U.S.A.

ENCOMPASS INSURANCE, ALLSTATE, MICHELE GROSSMAN, DAVID BOSTRUM HOUSE LEFT IN RUINS WHILE ADJUSTER VACATIONS, THEN STARTS INVESTIGATION Reading Pennsylvania

The main adjuster's name is;

David Bostrum
Po Box 365
North Haven CT, 06473
203-284-8717
800-262-1145 ext 18164
david.bostum@encompassins.com

I had a new furnace installed in January. On 01/26 they removed the old one & spilled soot water which was tracked through my home. On 01/27/09 they installed the new one which gave off smoke & the heat couldn't be turned off, this was done by Air Flow in Milton, NY.

My four year old became very ill. I then became ill and it took all I had to take care of us. I called the installer who refused to handle the issue. I then tried to clean the mess but I am disabled and could only do so much. I then called Encompass on 02/19/09. The adjuster came four days after serve pro was cleaning & ordered them to removed the carpeting. My house is still torn apart. I'm forced to live in ruins. This is not fair. The adjuster stalled, was out sick with out coverage, took two uncovered vacations.

After calling his boss they promised to get money out for various things but only some came. For two weeks no one would return my phone call, then I finally got a call back saying that I couldn't be given any information by anyone other then Michelle Grossman, the investigator. She's also stalled. Now she wants me to give her access to everything about me, I told her I'd provide her with documents but since she's already harassed people who have done work in my home as well as slandering me in the process I feel it's better if I get the information instead having her destroy my credibility.

She's still stalling.

My house was ripped apart at Dave Bostrums orders. I allowed six full days for them to access my property and have been cooperative. I need help.

Living in ruins
Clintondale, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/20/2009 10:57 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENCOMPASS-INSURANCE-ALLSTATE-MICHELE-GROSSMAN-DAVID-BOSTRUM/Reading-Pennsylvania-19612-9831/ENCOMPASS-INSURANCE-ALLSTATE-MICHELE-GROSSMAN-DAVID-BOSTRUM-HOUSE-LEFT-IN-RUINS-WHILE-A-453677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENCOMPASS INSURANCE, ALLSTATE, MICHELE GROSSMAN, DAVID BOSTRUM

orderly