Complaint Review: ENCORE FINANCIAL RESOU

• Submitted: Thu, September 30, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, September 30, 2004

• Reported By:Lynwood California
ENCORE FINANCIAL RESOU
216 W ST.GEORGE BL STE F SAINT GEORGE, Utah U.S.A.

ENCORE FINANCIAL RESOURCES ripoff - $199.95 FOR REFERRAL FEES TO APPLY FOR CREDIT CARDS SAINT GEORGE Utah

I was phoned early in the morning by one of Encore Finalcial Resources reps and offered that for a fee of $199.95 a was eligible to get at least three credit cards. When I went to their internet site I found out that they were only a referral service charging this fee. To be eligible to get those credits cards I had to appply and also pay an additional fee. I quickly phone them back to cancel all agreements and they told me that I had to send a notice of cancellation by mail, by the time I received my postal return recipt thay already charged by bank account. I have been trying to get my money but it seems they find the round around. These people are professional thieves and they know how the system works. I will do my best to put them out of buiness by calling the media and the Utah cunsumer affairs dept. Be careful there are a lot of people with this type of rip offs like Latin Card Plus.

Herbert
Lynwood, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2004 07:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENCORE-FINANCIAL-RESOU/SAINT-GEORGE-Utah-84770/ENCORE-FINANCIAL-RESOURCES-ripoff-19995-FOR-REFERRAL-FEES-TO-APPLY-FOR-CREDIT-CARDS-SA-110949. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENCORE FINANCIAL RESOU