adjusted

• Submitted: Mon, August 16, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, August 16, 2004

• Reported By:SAN JOSE California
ENCORE FINANCIAL RESOURCES
216 W. ST. GEORGIA SUITE #8 ST. GEORGIA, Georgia U.S.A.

ENCORE FINANCIAL RESOURCES ripped me off after i objected for them to debit my account Ripoff GERGIAST GEORGIA Georgia

Hello there my name is Sarah,

this company Encore Financial Resources called me and told me that they had approved me for a credit card and needed to pay 199.95 for a fee. They had my information of amy acct. and my address and email address as well. they said they had me on record saying that i gave permission i told them to hold and that i would get back to them they gave me a number and i calld them back over and over the line was either busy or i was too late cause im in california and our time zone is different.

finally i was able to get ahold of someone and asked if they were recording the phone call they said yes and i said good. well next i told the guy that i did not want to have my acctount debited. he said thats fine let me make a note of that and take you off our list. i said thank you and hung up but then the day i got paid i went to go deposit some money to pay the rent and noticed i was neg. 199.95 i freaked out and could not believe it.

i had to beg my landlord for an extention on my rent. then i calld the company that took the money and the girl i talk to said we have you recorded giving permission and i said well do you have me on recording the time i called you about canceling the order, she told me NO that she has not record of me calling a nd canceling and also to remove me thier list.. also she said that 100.oo of the money they took would be credit toward a gas card. i told her that i wanted all my money credit to my acct. this has been the worest couple of days of my life and i need to figure out what to do.
please i hope you can help me get my money back.
thank you !

Sarah
SAN JOSE, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/16/2004 07:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENCORE-FINANCIAL-RESOURCES/ST-GEORGIA-Georgia/ENCORE-FINANCIAL-RESOURCES-ripped-me-off-after-i-objected-for-them-to-debit-my-account-Rip-103972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENCORE FINANCIAL RESOURCES