Complaint Review: ENCORE NATIONWIDE

• Submitted: Fri, January 16, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, February 18, 2009

• Reported By:Dallas Texas
ENCORE NATIONWIDE
Redondo Beach, California U.S.A.

DO NOT WORK FOR ENCORE NATIONWIDE Redondo Beach California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Not Pretty Enough for Encore

This company has unfair policies and has zero tolorance for any situations and expect unrealistic work ethics. I was scheduled for an event and had an emergency situation where I had to leave the country and catch a plane as soon as possible and due to the fact that I could not take phone on board or internet use. I called my friend to send the company an email on my behalf from my personal email account to advise them that I could not work an event I was scheduled to work the next day. I mix of me throughing a bag together and having to run to the airport to catch a plane on time.

I would also like to mention that at no time did I confirme to work this event I simply had expressed interest to work the event and the next thing I know they put me down on their online schedule.

After several attemps to explain this situaiton to the person handling this account they would not listen to reason and simply banded me from the website and no longer considered me for any further events. I worked so many events when they were short staffed, last minute events, short staff events and even managed seveal of them and this was the treatment I get for loyality and hardwork every time I worked for them.

*****THEY SUCK NEVER WORK FOR THEM IF YOU CAN AVOID THEM*****

Bianca
Dallas, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2009 05:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENCORE-NATIONWIDE/Redondo-Beach-California-90278/DO-NOT-WORK-FOR-ENCORE-NATIONWIDE-Redondo-Beach-California-413039. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENCORE NATIONWIDE

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Not Pretty Enough for Encore

AUTHOR: - Unpretty - - (U.S.A.)

I signed up for Encore after being refered to by a fellow employee of my internship. I intered in Marketing and Promotions for a very large and well known company. I was so excited to see I got invited to the Bacardi Live Tour. I responded and when i recieved an email that I had been selected I was excited. I confirmed it and the status was switched to "scheduled to work" however an hour later is changed to not needed. When I emailed the booker to ask about this she said it was an accident and someone at her office must of clicked it by mistake. This was my first clue that this was an unprofessional office. Someone is just hanging around clicking on other peoples stuff. However I was told I was still in consideration. Later I was denyed the event because my pictures "weren't professional enough" even though I know plenty of girls who just stick any old picture up. No big loss right? The next day I received a mass email that this event was short staffed basically begging people work. I told them again I could work however they once again told me I was not needed. The next day I recieved ANOTHER email to with this event. With my ego hurt denyed the request. Now I work for a major liquor distributor. I would just like to say this organization is highly unprefessional and superficial. I tried to call the head booker to explain how I was treated however I was never called back and treated just like a sack of potatoes.