Complaint Review: ENET ACTION CARD - Valley Com Solutions - DCAS Software Solutions

• Submitted: Fri, January 23, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, January 23, 2004

• Reported By:Jabez Kentucky
ENET ACTION CARD - Valley Com Solutions - DCAS Software Solutions
Tempe,AZ [85281] ; 5720 Lyndon B. Johnson Freeway Suite 325, Dallas Texas [75240] Dallas, Texas;Tempe, AZ., Texas U.S.A.

ENET ACTION CARD aka Valley Com Solutions and/or DCAS Software Solutions Ripoff! Fraudulent use of interstate communications, unathorized theft of funds from personal account. Dallas, Texas; Tempe, Arizona

I was contacted by these scam artist and given the spill about this wonderful product of theirs and the $150.00 credits and trials of the phone service and the road hazard car service. I momentarily fell for this and gave them to much information. I immediately called them back and said I was not intrested and wanted the offer cancelled. Needless to say they said ok and the next thing I new I was hit for $159 in four unauthorized and unlawful transactions of $39.75.

Trying to get a hold of them after this was next to impossible. I only was able to get through on 2 occasions. The first I talked with a female Supervisor who said They could not stop the transactions they were already in the system and that if I called back the next day she would see about getting the funds refunded. Yeah!

The second time I managed to get by the electronic answereing setup(a month and a half latter) I talk with a man who said I should get my refund by that Sat.and if not to call back and they had a million customers and that is why it was hard to get through. Right! Well enough is enough and I went looking for a directory of 1-800 numbers so I could get their actual contact number. That is when I found this site. But, no luck with finding a listing for 1-800-471-3023.

I then proceeded to contact my bank and have them put a trace on where the funds went and I got ENET ACTION's bank of destination Com America Bank of Texas 1-214-630-3030. From here they gave me 2 numbers 1-800-471-3023 sound familiar? and a direct contact number 927-239-2327 for ENET ACTION RIP OFF.

The bank called this number and hooked me up with a lady named Stephenie who said they were the prossesors for ENET ACTION and that they do not work for them any more and then gave me what she said was their contact number 480-921-1288. I attempted to contact them and their phone just rang till it automaticly disconnected. Needless to say the day was getting late so determined as I am I went a step further and checked the white pages on my Netscape program and under bussiness listings found the addresses and names of the companies that went with these phone numbers. they are as follows:

DCAS Software Solutions
5720 Lyndon B Johnson Freeway
Suite 325
Dallas.TX 75240
(Bank gave me this Number and the girl claimed they only processed the funds for ENET ACTION)

Valley Com Solutions
Tempe, Arizona 85281
(Number given by Stephanie if that is her real name, for ENET ACTION)

**** The Bank told me to file an affidavate from my banks ACH department to retrive the un authorized funds. They seemed a little taken when I explained that one of their customers were using them to steal funds frudulantly. They were very cooperative. ****

Jabez, Kentucky

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2004 04:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENET-ACTION-CARD-Valley-Com-Solutions-DCAS-Software-Solutions/Dallas-TexasTempe-AZ-Texas-75240-or-85281/ENET-ACTION-CARD-aka-Valley-Com-Solutions-andor-DCAS-Software-Solutions-Ripoff-Fraudulen-77952. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENET ACTION CARD - Valley Com Solutions - DCAS Software Solutions