Complaint Review: ENET ACTION CARD

• Submitted: Mon, April 12, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, April 12, 2004

• Reported By:McBain Michigan
ENET ACTION CARD
ENET ACTIONCARD.COM PHOENIX, Arizona U.S.A.

ENET ACTION CARD Enet offered $5,000 credit card but took my hard earned money!! PHOENIX Arizona

Enet action card offered a $5000 credit card for $159 but in return received NOTHING! All I got was the run arounds.

1st my card was traced and found in Jackson, MI. they told me to wait a few days to let it go through the mailling process. I did and then called back.

The card got returned to them due to it being damaged. I then called back. they said that they'd issue a new card.

I told them that I just wanted my money back. that was another whole different experience! there was never a manager available and you could never talk to accounting.

I just want some kind of justice to take the ease off of working class people who fall prey to these kinds of SCAMS!!!!

Herman
McBain, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2004 04:42 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ENET-ACTION-CARD/PHOENIX-Arizona/ENET-ACTION-CARD-Enet-offered-5000-credit-card-but-took-my-hard-earned-money-PHOENIX-A-87342. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ENET ACTION CARD